Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm broke now

Me and my mum went to check out a new-ish store in Veldhoven where they sell China Glaze. And this is what we came home with:

from left to right: OPI white shatter, OPI Glitzerland, Chanel Paradoxal, China Glaze Ruby Pumps, China Glaze Swing Baby, China Glaze Sex On The Beach, China Glaze Jitterbug, China Glaze Atlantis.

I haven't swatched them all yet, but here's the review for China Glaze Sex On The Beach.


Sex On The Beach is from the Sexy Sport collection and is a dusty pink polish that flashes orange in certain light. It also has very small white micro-glitter (which is very hard to capture).

Just ignore that terrible-looking wound on my middle finger.

The application is very smooth. I used one coat of Nail Hardener Sesitive of HerĂ´me, two coats of Sex On The Beach and one coat of Seche Vite. It had dried in no time and there weren't any streaks visible. I'm definitely adding this one to my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment