Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Girly

Happy New Year everyone! 2012, here we are and I have a feeling it's gonna be great. My New Year's mani chipped and got all fucked up before I could even take a picture of it - so that sucks but I have something that's also fun. Here's something very girly and something I wouldn't be caught dead wearing four years ago.


It's pink and it has glitters! I mean, it doesn't get better than that. This combo is OPI I Think In Pink topped off with China Glaze Fairy Dust. 





The top picture is in natural light and the bottom in sunlight (O-M-G, it's actual sunlight. You know how rare it is in the Netherlands nowadays?). I used three coats of OPI I Think In Pink and I must say I dislike how it applies. It's hard to get even without any bald spots. The colour on the other hand is delicious and the pictures are a good representation of it.



Eeeeep, just look at the sparkles!

xox,
Maria.

2 comments: