Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Big Haul + mani

Hi!

I went crazy yesterday and went on a China Glaze shopping spree. Need to pay for college this month? Nah, we'll just forget about that. :) Now I'm happy and my wishlist got shorter by eight polishes!



These are a great addition to my collection! And look at that - we finally have snow here in the Netherlands! I couldn't be more excited. So, from left to right: Snow Globe, Strawberry Fields, Carnival Lights, Flying Dragon, Marry A Millionaire, Lorelei's Tiara, Lighthouse, Shooting Stars.
I'm anxious to try them all out so here's a mani where I tried to put in as many polishes as possible!




This is Flying Dragon as base, with Shooting Stars on top of it and the line is Lighthouse. I'm also trying out something new with the lay-out of my posts to make them look more appealing - let me know what you think!
Flying Dragon is a fuchsia/purple with very small blue and purple glitters in it. They are however not visible in this mani, because of the coat of Shooting Stars. Shooting stars is basically hologlitter in a clear base. It has two sizes of glitter: small and very big. You can see a couple of them in the small circle in the picture above.
Then finally there's Lighthouse. Lighthouse is a bright yellow that consists of yellow shimmer. It's quite sheer, which I didn't expect. I have yet to try it out as a base colour so I'll let you know how it applies.



It reminds me a little bit of the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes magic shop... Yes, that was another Harry Potter reference ;).

xox,
Maria.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you made me laugh, no need to pay for college this month! Looks like a fun haul.

    ReplyDelete