Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Neon Spazz

Hello,

My mum bought a couple of Nfu-Oh nail polishes, one of them being a black holo (GS14). A warning upfront, it looks better in the bottle.


Look at that rainbow! Now let's see how it looks on the nails... These are my mother's nails by the way.



Hm. Not really what I expected. It's pretty, definitely very pretty, but not as breath taking. The consistency is kind of gloopy, but not impossible. Anyway, I wanted to make some kind of Riddler mani (the bad guy from Batman, with his green question mark - look him up). Aaaaand somehow I ended up with this. Cobra Starship meets neon spazz meets freaked out keyboard. I don't know what to think of it. These are my nails again.



I guess it's fun, though.

xox,
Maria.

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 8D I wasn't really sure about posting it.

      Delete