Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Catching Fire

The Hunger Games collection of China Glaze just hit the store where I usually buy my China Glaze polishes. First, they told me it would arrive mid-March, then they moved the release date to begin April, then they told me they had no clue about which collection I was talking, until it finally arrived mid-May.

Beauty Company, what the hell?

The polish I was anticipating the most was Riveting - a jelly-ish orange that blinds not only you but also innocent bystanders. The only draw back to wearing the colour orange in the Netherlands is that this country has claimed it and whenever you wear orange people automatically assume you want to have anything to do with their stupid football/soccer. But this polish is a-ma-zing so I couldn't pass it up. I used two coats and topped it off with Inglot 205 - a flakie.

In direct sunlight, outside.



In the shadow, outside.

In the shadow, inside.

It applies like a dream and looks like a dream too - unreal bright. The Inglot flakie also applies great and the flakes spread out evenly across the nail in one swipe.

xox,
Maria.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I love the photos as well as the polish; so artistic and beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete