Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Pawprint

Hi,

First of all, I couldn't be more excited because MakeupBee featured my Like a Sir manicure on their facebook!  This is the link to their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Makeupbee and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the link to the actual feature...

So, the 30th of April was Queensday here in the Netherlands and it involves people getting drunk off their asses, partying all day and night and then another day and lots of orange. I didn't want to make a special Queensday manicure but the new Chanel Distraction is a coral polish that actually looks kind of orange - so, I ended up with an orange manicure anyway...



Excuse me for the sad cuticles :(. Distraction is, like I said before, a coral polish and in direct sunlight it shows blue/purple shimmer. But it is very hard to catch, so it's like a pot of gold at the end on a rainbow when it finally comes through. I needed two thick coats for this.

xox,
Maria.


No comments:

Post a Comment