Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Gryffindor rules!

Hello (:

I'm still very much in a Gryffindor mood so the following mani is in the colors of the Gryffindor house - red and gold!

China Glaze Ruby Pumps & MaxFactor

And this is what came out:

The wand is a make-up brush ;)

As you can see, I used Ruby Pumps on my thumb, index-, middle- and ring finger and MaxFactor on my little finger. As a little extra I drew a diagonal line on my thumb with MaxFactor, using a dotter.


Ruby Pumps is quite a sheer jelly with red micro-glitters embedded. I used three coats and am still not very pleased with the opacity. MaxFactor (it doesn't have a name or a number, annoying!) is a foily golden polish, that also needs three coats, but the line I drew was a one coater. 


Here's a blurry picture to show the red sparkles a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment