Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Glitters overload!

So...Yeah...Er, I've been having major problems with my nails. They kept on breaking off, splitting and it was a disaster. Now they are almost back to normal and I can finally take some pictures of them without being completely ashamed.
Todays mani is a collaboration between Collistar TorTora Lacca and China Glaze Fairy Dust.



TorTora Lacca is a beige cream nail polish, that looks a bit green-ish sometimes (depending on the light). Fairy Dust is a see-through full with small glitters. And when I say that it's full with glitters I mean REALLY full with glitters. Amazing. Now let's see how these two combine...


I must say I'm a big fan of this combination. At first, I had TorTora Lacca combined with a matte topcoat but that wasn't exactly what I was looking for - so I decided to try out Fairy Dust ... and I was completely blown away. 

It sparkles!

TorTora Lacca applies smoothly because of it's flat brush. I used two coats to even out imperfections, but I think you can apply it with just one thick coat if you are careful enough. Supposedly, it has vitamins A & E in it to protect the nails and nurture them.
I also used two coats of Fairy Dust to get as many glitters on my nails but one coat is actually enough (except if you're a sucker for everything that sparkles like me ^^).

This is a better representation of the color.

On my vacation in Russia I picked up the Galaxy collection of ORLY (yay!) and plan on swatch them too, because they are just that amazing and I don't care what everyone else thinks of them!

xox
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment