Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween's in town

First of all, I'd like to say how happy I am when I look at the statistics of my blog. 370 pageviews from all over the world: Netherlands, Belgium, United States, Australia, France, Germany, United Kingdom and Italy. It keeps the motivation to run this blog up.

31st of October is Halloween, time to put on some Halloween nail polish. And what combination of colors represents Halloween more than orange and black?



I used two coats of KOH Metallic Red and one thin coat of the shatter topcoat of OPI in the color Black Shatter. What I noticed around here in Holland is that shatter polishes are growing in popularity so fast. I see them everytime, where two years ago no one even heard of it.


OPI has the best shatter polishes, in my opinion. The formula is just right, not too thick so that it won't crackle at all, but also not too thin. Plus, it doesn't dry out. Beyu is a close second, though.













KOH applies very smoothly in two coats and stays on for a long time. I've been wearing this manicure for four days now and there are no signs of tipwear whatsoever.


30 October is my birthday, have to think up some kind of manicure to represent me turning nineteen. Hm, maybe something with Konad?

xox,
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment