Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Goodiebag goodness!

 
This is the content of the goodiebag that we received at the Beautygloss party. The value was around 100€. Nice! Let's see what's inside.

- Chilly intimate gel.
- Dove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Mask.


- Herbal Essence Beautiful Ends Hair Mask.


I've already tried this one. You have to apply it after your shampoo and conditioner and leave it in for about five minutes. It smells really nice but it is almost impossible to get the mas entirely out of your hair. Which is just about the only dislike I could find about the mask. It makes your hair incredibly soft and moisturized.

- L’Occitane body lotion Cherry Blossom.
- 8×4 deodorant.
- Andrélon Volume and Care shampoo.
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead Shampoo.
- Kneipp bath oil.
- Hannah high quality creme.
- L’Occitane douchegel Cherry Blossom.
- Max Factor Xperience Foundation


This product is great. I'm not really into foundation, because it makes my face look like I put a pancake on it. But this one has such a light texture and formula that it glides onto your skin and gives your skin that little bit of extra.

Applied...
...blending...
...done!
 I had a picture of the foundation applied on my face but it my expression was too ridiculous to post.

- Rimmel Volume Accelerator mascara.

- Testers.







This goodiebag was full of surprises! And surprises are my cup of tea ;).

xox,
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment