Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Some Kind Of Black Hole

The next one on the list is Space Cadet - one of the most hyped over nail polishes.
...and I don't get why.


The color is a mix between pink/orange/swampish green/yellow. And that sounds like a great combination, except that the jelly base color is some kind of mix between a black hole and a swampmonster. I really don't get it - it's some kind of green that looks like black but not really.


But that's not the only thing I'm disappointed about. The application kind of sucks too. It needs four solid coats to make the polish cover the entire nail. The drying time is also pretty long, after ten minutes it wasn't completely dry yet and after a night's sleep I discovered a fingerprint on my brand new polished nails.
And then there are these:











Tip wear after a short day at college. Such a bummer, I was so enthusiastic about this polish and now that I have it ... I don't think I can think of one single positive thing about it. Hmmm, I guess not everything you read on the internet is true...

No comments:

Post a Comment