Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

120 shimmer palette

I know, I know - this was supposed to be a nail polish blog, but I couldn't help but involve my 120 shimmer palette from the Boozyshop into this.


The outside of the box with a red string to switch between the two loose palettes, which are stacked on top of each other.

I mean, the outside already looks delicious. Let's have a look at the inside.

The two palettes are not attached to the box and can be removed.

The top one consist of bright colors, the bottom one of the more nude shades. They all have great pigmentation, but I'll come back to that later.

A close-up.

And a picture of the separate palette, once taken out of the box:



Like I said before, I ordered this one from the Boozyshop (a Dutch site). It came in 3 days later, no damaging and in perfect condition. The few smudges you can see on the pictures was my fault - I couldn't keep my hands off it. 
I created a couple of looks with it so you can see the pigmentation and the overall look of the eyeshadow.




Products used:
- 120 shimmer palette (a light brown one and a coppery brown)
- MAC paint pot
- MAC liquid eyeliner in black
- Maxfactor masterpiece mascara also in black



Products used:
- 120 shimmer palette (a light silver one and a frosty blue)
- MAC paint pot
- MAC liquid eyeliner in black
- Maxfactor masterpiece mascara also in black

I absolutely love the looks you can create with the many colors with this one. I haven't tried the bold ones yet, simply haven't had the occasion to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment