Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cosmic fx ORLY

From left to right: Halley's Comet, Space Cadet, Lunar Eclipse & Galaxy Girl

Will you just look at that? That is a nebula in a bottle. A-ma-zing. As you may (or may not) have noticed - I don't have the complete Cosmic fx collection, I'm missing 2: Rocket Science & Out Of This World. I'm so exited about this collection it's insane. Let's have a closer look...

 
Are you feeling those jitters as well? Prrt<3.


Okay, so the first one I've swatched is the lovely Halley's Comet.


This is the result after a couple days of wearing the polish. Overall, this is a light-blue polish. But it has green and silver glass flecks mixed into it. Somehow, it makes me think of The Little Mermaid...


The application was smooth, the flecks were no problem whatsoever. Halley's Comet does need 3 coats, which is a bit of a bummer actually. I also read somewhere that people were having problems with how slow this polish dries. Well, I used Seche Vite (topcoat) and it was dry within six minutes. I don't know if maybe that's slow for some, but I find it pretty fast. 
Another pro is that this polish stays on without any chipping or tipwear. 





xox
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment