Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Apples

Yumm, I absolutely love green apples and got excited seeing this colour on my vacation in Russia:


I've never heard of this brand before: Moda Extra Strong Nail Polish in the color 270 and it resembles OPI Who The Shrek Are You? a little bit, but I don't have that polish so I can't compare the two.


270 is an apple green creamy polish. It's not sheer at all, what I was expecting because I bought it at the market from a very arrogant woman, but that's not the point at all.


This polish can easily be applied in one coat, but you have to be careful not to smudge it and/or leave bald spots. I used two coats, which is actually a bit too thick and influences the drying time, but even then it was dry in no time.

The next article will be about the goodiebag we received at the Beautygloss party! Here's a sneak peek:

xox,
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment