Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

P-P-P-Pokerface

Hiii!

I finally have some time to upload a picture of my mani! (yaaay *cheering noises*). Anyway, this reminds me a bit of...

Photo by John Grainger

Ah, I absolutely LOVE Lady Gaga. So, here's the makeup look. It's really simple yet colourfull!


It definitely got the attention of the people on the train! Aaaand the mani is my first try with tape designs. 




A small cute lightning bolt! This bugger gave me quite some trouble, though. I need to practice my skills but it came out nice, you know - this being my first time. 

Polishes I used are:
- Halley's Comet (as base colour). Check out the review here.
- China Glaze Fairy Dust (I can't get enough of this polish!).
- Catrice I Wear My Sunglasses At Night (the lightningbolt).


By the way, I only made three mistakes on my exam _O_ and I was sure I was going to fail it! Tuesday is the next one. Fingers crossed...

xox,
Maria.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your exam!! :D Great luck on your next one! ^-^

    This is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you 8D! and thank you for commenting ^-^.

      Delete